Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder common among women of reproductive age which involves elevated androgens (male hormones) ovaries with multiple cysts. It is one of the common hormonal problems in young women and almost the most common cause of infertility.
- Menstrual Irregularity
- Delayed Menarche most Females Hit Puberty Late
- Amenorrhea (Lack Of Periods)
- Oligomenorrhea Less Than 9 Periods In A Year Reducing Chances Of Conceiving
- Dysmenorrhea (Uterine Pain During Periods)
- Amenorrhea (Lack Of Periods)
- Acne: Severe/Reoccurring Acne & Oily Skin
- Excess Androgen: elevated Levels Of Male Hormone May Result In Physical Signs Like
- Hirsutism: Increased Hair Growth On Face And Body especially in places where a male grows hair
- Thing hair or Male-Pattern Baldness
Medical Conditions/Hidden Symptoms Of PCOS
- Obesity being overweight
- Glucose Intolerance And Insulin Resistance, Increasing Risk Of Type 2: . If your cells become resistant to the action of insulin, then your blood sugar levels can rise and your body might produce more insulin. Excess insulin might increase androgen production, causing difficulty with ovulation.
- Anovulatory (improper or absence of ovulation) a female who does not ovulate at each menstrual cycle is not necessarily going through menopause but chronic anovulation which is a common cause of infertility.
- Depression & Anxiety
- Sleep disorder (Apnea)
- Detox: cleansing the toxin in the body preparing it for recovery
- Low Carb Diet Avoid Sugar
- Use organic products
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Regular exercise
Did you know our Weight Loss Tea helps correct hormonal imbalance which women with PCOS experience?
We have had women with hormonal imbalances experience relief with the consumption of our tea. Watch Subuola’s Testimonial here
Asides helping balance the hormones, the Weight Loss Tea also has several functions, therefore offering a lot more value for one package. Click here for more information, enquiries on our Weight Loss Tea and healthy living tips.
PS: Our Weight Loss Tea is not limited to only those who are interested in losing weight, but can also be used by those who are interested in several other values offered.
Meet Chika, a young professional navigating the vibrant chaos of Lagos. Chika starts her day with a stressful commute, spends hours at her desk, and returns home to family commitments and endless to-do lists. She often hears advice about getting more rest, but what does that really mean? Plot-twist my friend, you are Chika! (Lol)Read More Read More
The diabetes epidemic is a rapidly escalating health concern that continues to impact communities not only in the United States but also across the globe. According to recent data provided by the reputable Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the alarming number of Americans affected by high sugar level stands at over 34 million,Read More Read More
Maintaining optimal blood pressure is essential for overall health and well-being. While lifestyle changes play a crucial role, incorporating Friska Blood Pressure Tea into your daily routine can provide significant benefits. In this article, we will delve into five compelling reasons why Friska Blood Pressure Tea is vital for maintaining healthy blood pressure levels. NaturalRead More Read More
Ulcers can be caused by various factors, including stress and spicy foods. However, it’s essential to recognize the often overlooked contributor to ulcers—the use of aspirin. As a widely used pain reliever and blood thinner, aspirin can actually worsen ulcers. Belonging to the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) group, aspirin works by reducing inflammation and relievingRead More Read More
Friska Organic Teas: Nature’s Cure for Common Ailments If you’re looking for a natural way to improve your health, look no further than Friska organic teas. Our teas are made with high-quality ingredients and offer a range of benefits that can help you manage various health issues. Diabetic Tea: Manage Your Blood Sugar Levels OurRead More Read More
When it comes to trying to start a family, many couples are faced with the frustration and disappointment of infertility. One of the most common causes of infertility in men is a low sperm count. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at what low sperm count is, the potential causes and risk factors,Read More Read More